Coface is looking for dynamic and proactive professional, eager to further develop his/her career in a multinational environment.
You are our ideal candidate if you are looking to enhance your marketing knowledge with business acumen and to strive to get more digital into your everyday life.
- + 1 years’ experience in online marketing (online marketing tool: Google ads, Facebook, Hootsuite, any material scripting experience, Eloqua knowledge is an advantage)
- Strong interpersonal skills, show ability to work well with others;
- Demonstrated initiative and self-direction;
- Ability to process and respond to information quickly;
- Fluent in English;
- Positive and highly motivated;
- Team player with the ability to work in team, but also independently;
- Committed, thorough, creative and flexible;
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Responsible to achieve internal and external communication materials
- Write and correct communication materials: flyers, brochures, internal and external newsletters etc.;
- Assist in ensuring that all lines of business within the Services organization meet the current brand guidelines;
- Ensures strong execution of marketing plans/calendars and major launches;
- Collaborate with other departments in order to promote company initiatives and ensure an integrated communications approach;
- Involved in organizing events: conferences, seminars, receptions, parties and internal events;
- Keeps him/herself updated on changes to all relevant brand guidelines.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply by sending your English CV and motivation letter to the following e-mail address: