This website is published by COMPAGNIE FRANCAISE D'ASSURANCE POUR LE COMMERCE EXTERIEUR S.A (COFACE), whose office is located at BUDAPEST Tűzoltó utca 57.
T. +36/1/299 20 70
F. +36/1/887 03 25
Marketing & Communications Manager: Brigitta Szegedi
Website Administrator: Krisztian Kis email@example.com
Coface is 100% owned by Natixis.
This site includes information concerning both Coface and the products that this company proposes.
By accessing and browsing Coface's website, you are accepting the following clauses:
1) All the components of this Web site (notably text, graphics, logos, photos and other visual content) together with their design and layout are the exclusive property of Coface, with the exclusion of certain components supplied by a Partner.
All usage, reproduction and representation of the components displayed on this site must strictly only be used for personal purposes. Any sale, resale or transfer to a third party, in whatever fashion, is forbidden. If this clause is not respected, such an act will be deemed as fraudulent and civil and criminal proceedings may be initiated.
2) In accordance with the Law no. 677/2001 regarding the protection of individuals and the processing of their personal data and the free movement of such data, we would like to specify that:
• Personal information collected through the site may be used for subsequent e-mails
• This information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be disclosed, in any form, by Coface to third parties
• You have the right to correct, update, block or delete the data that concerns you. You can do so via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) We undertake to do all that we can to make and maintain all the services offered on this website available.
Our obligations are medium-term obligations; consequently we cannot be liable in the following circumstances:
• Temporary interruption for several minutes due to updates of certain files
• Operational problem or temporary interruption out of our control, notably in the event of electrical interruption or telecoms services
• Temporary interruption of services pages when development or maintenance is required
• Failure or dysfunction of the Internet network in the transmission of messages or documents
4) When you visit this website, a cookie can automatically be installed on your browser software.
A cookie is a small file, which is not designed to identify the users of the website, but which records information concerning the way the website is used.
5) This site includes hypertext links to websites managed by third parties. Coface cannot be held responsible for any outcome following the usage of these hypertext links.